Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"Monalisa II"


I couldn’t say what was I thinking then or what made me stop in the middle of my work…Maybe I got bored…Maybe I was tired…Or maybe I just wasn’t in the mood; I didn’t really know. I couldn’t remember. All I know now is that I felt sorry I stopped; I felt unsatisfied cause I wasn’t able to finish my work. I found this unfinished piece as I went looking for something [which I couldn’t recall what] among my things just a couple of nights ago. 


This Iris lacks a petal, a stem and some leaves. I had already made enhancements, as onecan see. I used mixed media on this; charcoal for the darker shadings and orange and gold metallic inks for variation. For the outline, I used a medium-sized silver marker. Well, maybe I wasn’t just contented with the outcome that time that’s why I decided not to continue it…But when I found it, I realized that I should have….What do you guys think???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free web site traffic and promotion